July 9, 2012

Fruit Pizza

You're just going to have to trust me that this is a very pretty dessert.  I made this Saturday night when we had company over for dinner, and I was throwing it together at the last minute as they walked through the door and didn't get a picture.  I love how easy this is and the fruit is nice for a summer dessert.

Fruit Pizza

1 package sugar cookie dough
8 oz. cream cheese (low fat)
powdered sugar (about a cup)
1 teaspoon vanilla
fresh fruit, washed and cut

Press cookie dough into a tart pan or round pizza pan.  Bake at 350 until starting to turn golden brown.  Allow to cool completely.

Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla on high until spreadable.  I didn't measure the sugar.  Just add enough until it is sweet enough for you.

Spread cream cheese mixture on top of cookie.  Top with fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment