July 18, 2012

Frozen Coke

This takes me back to my childhood!  When my sister and I were in elementary school we loved to go to Target and get a frozen Coke.  I don't know how, but somehow this magical drink tastes even better when frozen.  Most Target stores don't sell this anymore.  Now it's been replaced with flavors like white cherry and blue raspberry.  Couldn't they at least make these fruity drinks in their proper colors?  Anyway, this isn't even a recipe, but I came across this idea on the internet recently and knew I had to give it a try.  It's almost as good as Target's!

Frozen Coke

Since this really isn't a recipe, I'll just give instructions.  You must have a small electric ice cream mixer.  I have the ice cream making attachment for a Kitchen Aid mixer.  Turn the mixer on and pour in as much or as little coke as you'd like.  You could use other soft drinks too, I suppose.  Allow it to churn for 5-10 minutes or until it is the icy consistency you'd like.  Pour and enjoy!

1 comment: