October 4, 2012

Salmon with Adobo Sauce


I've never liked fish, but I'm trying to learn to like it.  So far I've only tried salmon, but it's not bad!  We (and by we, I mean Aaron) usually grill it, but I found this super simple recipe and baked it the other night.  It was good...and spicy!  I think this sauce would work for grilling too.  If you need a healthy and super-fast weeknight meal you should give this a shot!

Salmon with Adobo Sauce
From The Girl Who Ate Everything

1 lb. salmon fillet
2 tablespoons brown sugar
3 tablespoons adobo sauce (buy chipotle peppers in adobo and scoop out some sauce)
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
2 tablespoons chopped green onions (I left this out)

Combine salt, sugar and adobo sauce in a bowl.  Place salmon on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper.  Brush sauce over salmon.  Bake at 450 for about 13 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.  

No comments:

Post a Comment