January 23, 2013

Honey Balsamic Roasted Carrots

I saw this idea on Pinterest and thought I would try it out with my lunch today.  I was hopeful that Ezra would like them since they look very similar to sweet potato fries, which he loves, but he wouldn't try them.  Boo.  I'll try again later.

Honey Balsamic Roasted Carrots

I'm not going to give measurements because it's really all to your own taste and depends on how much you want to make.

carrots
olive oil
salt
balsamic vinegar
honey

Toss carrots in oil and salt.  Place on baking sheet.  Roast at 400 for 20 minutes, shaking the pan once or twice so they don't stick and all sides roast evenly.  Remove from oven and drizzle with vinegar and honey.  Stir to coat evenly.  Return to the oven for about 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment